March 5, 2020
Todd Coburn, known as THE CATCHING GUY, is a former collegiate and professional baseball player who now teaches the game through camps, clinics, coaches’ clinics, lessons and live broadcasts.
Todd has started THE CATCHING LAB. The lab is an extensive library of catching knowledge designed to help you or your catcher take his game to the next level in an easy to follow organized way.
Todd started conducting catcher only events in Northern Nevada back in 2006. Now, 12 years later, he conducts events around the country. Coach Todd is one of the most sought-after catching coaches in the world who is known for not only his passion for the position, but also his passion for teaching the position. He is a lifetime catcher who loves spreading the knowledge to anyone who wants to listen and learn.
Coach Todd’s “Catching Bio” –
• Former All-Conference Catcher at Butte Junior College.
• Former catcher and Division II College World Series participant at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
• Drafted twice as a catcher by the Houston Astros.
• Former catcher in the Philadelphia Phillies Organization.
• Former catching coach at Cuesta Junior College, Cal Poly and College of Southern Idaho.
• Founder & President of Gamer Baseball and “The Catching Guy.”
• Over 25 years’ experience coaching catchers.
• Master of Science in Kinesiology.
• Author of: The View From Behind the Mask, Everything you need to know about catching
- Featured Speaker at Catcher-Con 2016
- Featured Speaker at BE THE BEST Coaches Convention 2018
Go to www.thecatchingguy.com and take the quiz and download MY TOP 4 TIPS TO HELP DECREASE YOUR POP TIME!