Sports That Matters
Sign-Up | Make a Deposit | Get Bonuses
September 7, 2019
Jalen Hurts passed for 259 yards and three touchdowns in just over two quarters and No. 4 Oklahoma rolled past South Dakota 70-14 on Saturday night.
- It was Oklahoma’s highest points total since scoring 79 in a victory over North Texas in 2007.
- CeeDee Lamb had six catches for 144 yards and a touchdown.
- Rhamondre Stevenson ran for 104 yards and a score.
- The Sooners (2-0). They who gained 733 yards against the FCS Coyotes (0-2).
- Austin Simmons passed for 244 yards and two touchdowns for South Dakota.
- Simmons threw two interceptions.
- Kody Case had six catches for 68 yards and a touchdown.
- The Sooners led 28-0 at halftime.
- Oklahoma’s Brendan Radley-Hiles scored on a 30-yard interception return and had a fumble recovery.
- Oklahoma forced three turnovers after failing to force any in its season-opening victory over Houston.
- The Sooners held the Coyotes to 348 yards.